Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new topic/top ten list and invite everyone to share their own answers. I'm so obsessed with lists - so it makes perfect sense that I'd love this feature!
Since I love TV, I couldn't limit myself to just one show with ten books that correspond. Plus, that ended up being way too difficult. So, I decided to highlight SIX shows with an adult and young adult book for each!
Top Ten Books If You Like These TV Shows
1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: freshman year of college | finding your way | not fitting in
2. Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham: New York | two guys | following your dreams
3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: friendship | Southern | real issues
4. Nowhere But Home by Liza Palmer: football | small town | family
5. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen: scandal | drama | society elite
6. No Angel by Penny Vincenzi: generational saga | romance | history
7. New Money by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal: inheritance | angst | drama
8. The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice: outsider to insider | wealth | gossip
9. Heist Society by Ally Carter: hijinks | disguises | around the world
10. The Negotiator by Dee Henderson: thriller | smart leading lady | demons from the past
11. If I Stay by Gayle Forman: life or death | accident | tragic but hopeful
12. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes: ethical medical issue | love story | tears