Some of my favorite posts are ones where bloggers highlight the products they're loving lately or the things they're currently coveting. Posts like that always put new products on my radar and give me great ideas for gifts. I love this kind of content so much that I decided to start incorporating it into my blog by highlighting my loves and lusts and each season. Rather than give it a creative name, I thought my blog name was more fitting. So, here's what I'm so obsessed with this spring:
1. L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara ($8.99) - I love finding a great new mascara, especially when you can get it for a good price. I've tried expensive mascaras in the past, but I always return to ones I can snag at the drugstore. My mom recently told me about this one, and it's my new favorite!
2. Butter London Nail Lacquer - Fiver ($15) - I'm a total nail polish addict, and Butter London is my favorite brand. They're not cheap though, so I usually keep an eye out for specials and coupons so I can get them for less. This spring, I'm loving this minty color that looks so bright and cheerful!
3. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick - Boy ($35) - My mom always tell me I ought to put a little lipstick on to bring some more color to my face. While I know she's right, I really dislike most of them... and then I found this one. I hate the price, but my love for this color and the way it goes on makes it all worth it.
4. Stila Custom Color Blush - Coral ($20) - So, I haven't bought this yet, but it's on my wish list after Magan from Rather Be Reading tweeted about it. The color supposedly adjusts when you apply it so that it's the perfect pop of coral for your skin tone. I'm so intrigued!
5. Drybar Texas Tea Volumizing Spray and Drybar Mai Tai Sea Salt Spray ($25) - I haven't tried either of these products, but I'm always in the market for a volumizer and sea salt spray. I'm currently using Bumble & Bumble's versions and like them, but I want to give these a shot next!
6. Gigi New York Sand Dallas Tori Tote ($265) - I don't need this purse, but that doesn't mean I can't put it on my wish list! I first saw this tote when Erin from Elements of Style posted a photo of hers, and I've wanted one ever since. I often have my laptop with me, so I like the roominess of this bag.
7. Moon & Lola Logan Necklace ($64) - There's actually another necklace similar to this that I want more, but that etsy shop is on vacation right now. So, I thought I'd highlight this necklace instead! I have a few things from Moon & Lola already and love them all - now I just want a dainty, rectangular necklace for layering!
8. Textured Tank Dress ($69.95) - This gorgeous dress is already on sale, but I got an additional discount on it when Anthropologie was having a sale one weekend. Let me just tell you - this is even prettier in person than it is online. I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it this spring! It's perfect for dressing up or down.
9. Midday Dress ($59.95) - I also picked this up in the "sale on sale items" at Anthropologie, and I'm so glad I did. I wasn't sold on the picture, but the rave reviews from customers convinced me to give it a shot. This is one perfect for spring! Cute and comfortable is a win for me.
10. Franco Sarto Divine Sandal ($89.95) - My mom was wearing these on Easter, and I wanted them from the moment I them on her. I love platform wedges that basically feel like you're wearing a flat! I'm already really tall, so I don't need to be walking around in heels... but sometimes I can't resist.
11. Since You've Been Gone, To All the Boys I've Loved Before and What I Thought Was True ($18-20) - With spring in the air, I find myself suddenly craving some cute contemporaries. I think the publishing world agrees since there have been quite a few published recently! I picked up these three on their release days, and now I need to find time to read them.
12. Belle Movie - I love costume dramas, and I've been dying to see this one ever since I first saw the trailer (months ago). It's based on the true story of "an illegitimate mixed race daughter of a Royal Navy Admiral who is raised by her aristocratic great-uncle." This sounds amazing, doesn't it?
13. Johnnyswim - Diamonds + Heartbeats ($9.99 + $4.99) - I discovered this musical duo by accident, but I'm so glad that I did. I'm hooked on the music from this husband and wife team - it's so gorgeous! I've had the EP and their brand-new full-length album on repeat ever since I bought them a few weeks ago. And check out their YouTube channel if you want to see how I got sucked into spending hours watching them sing.
14. Hubert's Raspberry Lemonade (Under $5) - There's something about ice cold lemonade in the spring! Lately I'm craving this raspberry lemonade - a nice blend of sweet and tart to sip on while I read in the backyard.
15. Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream ($12) - It's always the right time for ice cream! There is a Jeni's in Atlanta, but I haven't gotten a chance to go yet. But I did discover the pint-sized version of this treat at a Fresh Market near me. You better believe I tossed one in my cart right away! The dark chocolate was delicious. Mmm...
16. Veronica Mars Movie Blu-Ray ($15) - This list wouldn't be complete without the Veronica Mars movie! I didn't get to see it in theaters, but I did rent a digital copy the day it came out. I can't pass up on these characters! The movie reminded me of how much I loved the show, so I ended up binge re-watching it in April. The timing was perfect because I finished season three right as the blu-ray was released!