Some of my favorite posts are ones where bloggers highlight the products they're loving lately or the things they're currently coveting. Posts like that always put new products on my radar and give me great ideas for gifts. I love this kind of content so much that I decided to start incorporating it into my blog by highlighting my loves and lusts and each season. Rather than give it a creative name, I thought my blog name was more fitting. So, here's what I'm so obsessed with this winter:
1. Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Top Coat ($19) and Nail Lacquer in Big Smoke ($15) - I've featured Butter London nail polishes in these posts before, but I realized recently that I'd never highlighted the top coat. It's seriously my favorite EVER! And this gorgeous, dark blue polish has been my go-to color this winter.
2. Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss ($20) - I haven't tried this lipgloss before, but I've had my eye on it recently. The colors all seem so lovely - subtle but still noticeable. I love Urban Decay's Naked line, and I expect this would be no different. I typically use lipstick, but I do love the look of a lipgloss.
3. Bb. Texture Hair (Un)Dressing Creme ($30) - Of all the hair products I own, this is at the top of my list. I have some natural wave in my hair, and I'm addicted to this creme. It creates that "tousled on purpose" look - almost like using a sea salt sprays to work. Just a little bit in my hair, and then I let it air dry. I use it all the time!
4. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo ($5.99) - The product above is my favorite, but dry shampoo is probably my most-used hair product! I used to wash my hair every day, but I finally broke that habit last year. Before bed, I'll spray some dry shampoo on my roots. And when I wake up, my hair ready to go!
5. Lush Cosmetics Sea Vegetable Soap ($7.95) - I loved pretty much anything from Lush Cosmetics, but I've been using this soap a lot recently. It just looks so nice in the soap dish next to my bathtub! Of course, it also smells great - lime, lavender and seaweed. It sounds like a weird combination, but it works.
6. TOCCA "Meet The Girls" Fragrance Collection ($62) - I rarely wear perfume, but my go-to perfume is a scent from TOCCA. I have mini bottles of three other fragrances from TOCCA, but I've been dying to try their entire line. This seems like a great way to sample each one without committing to a whole bottle. And it's just pretty!
7. Penfield Kasson Parka Jacket in Navy ($198) - I don't need this jacket, but I do love it. For some reason, I'm always drawn to jackets that have this look. And navy is one of my favorite colors, so it would look great with so many things already in my closet. It seems like it would work for winter and spring, so that's a bonus too!
8. Kate Spade "Heart of Gold" Bangle ($32) - I received this bracelet for Christmas, and I love it! It's just a simple gold bangle, but I love how thin it is and how great it looks layered with other bracelets. And I love the cute little idiom engraved on the inside! It also comes in silver and rose gold, so you can get a whole stack.
9. Michael Kors Chronograph Leather Strap Watch ($149.98) - I've been wearing my dad's old leather strap watch almost every day, and I'm obsessed. I certainly don't need another one for myself, but Michael Kors always makes my favorite watches. They're usually bigger, which I love because I don't like dainty watches!
10. Maeve Woodland Walk Buttondown ($78) - I'm obsessed with this shirt. The print - OWLS AND BUTTERFLIES AND LEAFY THINGS - is the best. Blues and greens are my favorite colors to wear and decorate with, so this shirt caught my eye as soon as I saw it! I don't need it because I probably wouldn't wear it a lot, but I want it.
11. J.Crew Dannie Pant ($89.50) - I have two pairs of J.Crew pants that I wear all the time to work, but they don't make that style anymore (SAD). My sister bought this style recently, and she keeps telling me to buy them. She says they fit perfectly! I love that they are skinny and stretchy. These need to get in my closet NOW.
12. The Theory of Everything Movie - I looooove Eddie Redmayne. So much. He's been my favorite ever since I saw him in Tess of the d'Urbervilles, and I've loved Felicity Jones ever since I saw her in Northanger Abbey. I wanted to see this movie even before all the Oscar buzz, but even more so now! It looks so great.
13. Downton Abbey Season 5 ($29.99) - I love how each season releases on DVD/Blu-ray before it even finishes airing on TV in the US! While this season has been a little slower, I still can't resist this gorgeous series. As soon as I have this in my hands, I plan on binge-watching Downton Abbey from the very first season.
14. Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies and Book Lovers Mug ($16) - I've always loved drinking tea, but I've been addicted to it this winter! I don't have this mug, but I want it. Isn't it so hilarious?! I'd make a cup of my favorite tea from Teavana, grab some Lorna Doone cookies (yum!) and settle in with a good book.
15. A Room with a View, Before I Go and All the Light We Cannot See ($10-$27) - I just re-read A Room with a View, and it will make you long for the warmth of Italy! I fell in love with recent release and 2015 debut Before I Go - so much so that I already read it twice. And I can't wait to finally read All the Light We Cannot See!
16. Brutal Romantic from Brook Fraser ($9.99) and Evergreen from Broods ($7.99) - I already highlighted Brooke Fraser's album in my December recap, but I still had to include it here. I feel like it fits the season somehow, if that makes sense. And thanks to Jamie's Best of 2014: All Things Not Books post, I can't stop listening to Broods!