Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new topic and invite everyone to share their answers. I'm so obsessed with lists - so I obviously love this feature!
Top Ten Releases in the Rest of 2015
1. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman - I haven't read anything by Bowman yet, but this book is calling my name! I've been craving more Westerns ever since Under a Painted Sky, so this release is perfectly timed.
2. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson - Speaking of Westerns, you better believe I'm dying for this release from Rae Carson! I adore her fantasy series, and I have high hopes that I'll fall in love with this one, too.
3. These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly - I've loved everything I've ever read by Jennifer Donnelly, and this sounds like it will be another winner. The cover is gorgeous, but guess what?! THE SUMMARY IS EVEN BETTER.
4. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling - I want to be best friends with Mindy Kaling. I loved her first book and am obsessed with her TV show, so I've been freaking out ever since this book was announced. I want it now!
5. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - Honestly, I think I might be willing to skip over summer if it meant I could get my hands on this book. I'm scared, nervous, excited, anxious, hopeful... What will happen next?!
6. Winter by Marissa Meyer - I feel like I've waited so long for this that I've lost a little bit of my excitement, so I think I'll probably re-read the series before it's release. I need to recapture the magic and anticipation!
7. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid - A new book by one of my favorite adult fiction authors? YES PLEASE! I adored Forever, Interrupted and After I Do, and this seems like it will be another winner for me.
8. Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales - I really enjoyed Sales' last two books, and I've had this one on my wishlist ever since. The cover is so lovely, and I'm excited about the blogging element of this story.
9. The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas - I started this series earlier this year after much prompting and then pouted about having to wait for the third. Now I've got it for review and can't hold out much longer!
10. Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood - I loved Wood's US debut, Wildlife, but I've always been annoyed that this book wasn't released first. Why did they mess up the order? Either way, I can't wait to finally read it!