Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new topic and invite everyone to share their answers. I'm so obsessed with lists - so I obviously love this feature!
Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
1. Britt-Marie was Here by Fredrik Backman - Britt-Marie was a character in Backman's My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry, and I'm looking forward to getting to know her even better. I love this author!
2. One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid - I'm a huge fan of Taylor Jenkins Reid, which puts this book at the very top of my TBR pile. The summary sounds so intriguing - and possibly heart wrenching, too.
From My TBR
3. Mosquitoland by David Arnold - My secret sister gifted me this book last year, and I've been excited to read ever since I sampled the first chapter and spent time admiring the book's cool cover and endpapers.
4. Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon - After finishing the first season of the Outlander TV show earlier this year, I dove into Voyager for more Claire and Jamie. I loved that installment, and now I'm ready for this one!
5. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah - I was browsing my Goodreads shelves to put together this list, and I stopped scrolling when I saw this cover. I don't know why I haven't read it yet - it sounds like something I'll love.
6. Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer - I was researching audiobooks recently and found a recommendation for this series. I bought the first book on a whim and have already started listening to it. I'm absolutely hooked so far!
From My Pre-Orders
7. The Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry - All the Truth That's In Me is one of my all-time favorite books, and I've been anxiously awaiting the release of a new YA book by Berry ever since. I can't wait to dive in!
8. When We Collided by Emery Lord - I've loved both of Lord's books so far, which made this a definite pre-order for me. I'm a little unsure based on the summary, but I trust that Lord's writing will win me over.
9. Who's That Girl? by Mhairi McFarlane - McFarlane is one of my favorite adult fiction authors, and I celebrated when I realized she had a new book out this year. I can't wait for my Book Depository pre-order to arrive.
10. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski - EEEK! I absolutely adore this series, and I am dying to get my hands on this conclusion... even though I'm scared of what it will put my heart through. My emotions aren't ready!
What's on your TBR this spring?