Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new topic and invite everyone to share their answers. I'm so obsessed with lists - so I obviously love this feature!
Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR
My TBR is ambitious, but I'm going to do my best to make a dent in it this fall! This season calls for fantasy, science fiction, and historical fiction, so I grabbed ten off my shelves that I'm most looking forward to reading:
1. Secrets of Nanreath Hall by Alix Rickloff - I received an unsolicited copy of this book from a publicist, but I'm actually intrigued by this dual timeline historical fiction debut about a mother and daughter.
2. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah - I've been meaning to read this ever since it came out, but I just keep putting it off. I think it's finally time to dive into this story of sisters - and I love that it's set during WWII.
3. Everyone Brave is Forgiven by Chris Cleave - When Modern Mrs. Darcy recommended this title, it immediately piqued my interest. Yes, it's another WWII story. What can I say? The time period fascinates me.
4. The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams - I read my first book by Beatriz Williams earlier this year, and I can't wait to finally read more from her! I'm glad she's got an extensive backlist to keep my occupied.
5. Dreamer's Pool by Juliet Marillier - I adore Marillier's Sevenwaters series and Shadowfell series, so I have high hopes for this book. And it's perfect timing, too, since a new book in this series comes out in November.
6. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo - I waited to read the Smoke & Bone series until the last book was coming out so I could binge them all. That was my plan with this series, too! So, it's finally time to return to the Grishaverse.
7. The Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry - Berry wrote one of my all-time favorite books, so I pre-ordered this as soon as I heard about it. I wasn't in the mood for it this spring and decided to save it for the fall. YAY!
8. Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - Although I wasn't crazy about the second book in this series, I'm hoping I'll be a fan of the ending! But I've just got to refresh my memory first...
9. The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh - The first book left me anxious to get my hands on this sequel, so I don't know why I haven't actually read it yet! I need to get motivated and see how this love story ends.
10. Winter by Marissa Meyer - My plan was to re-read the series before this book came out, but I only made it through Cinder and Scarlet before getting sidetracked. But I finally finished Cress, so this is my current read!
What's on your TBR?
And what should I read first?