Some of my favorite posts are ones where bloggers highlight the products they're loving lately or the things they're currently coveting. Posts like that always put new products on my radar and give me great ideas for gifts. I love this kind of content so much that I decided to start incorporating it into my blog by highlighting my loves and lusts and each season. Rather than give it a creative name, I thought my blog name was more fitting. So, here's what I'm so obsessed with this fall:
1. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Sheer in Morning After ($17) - I kept seeing advertising at Ulta for Urban Decay's 120 new lipstick shades, so I made it a point to check them out in the store one day. While the selection was really picked over, I did end up purchasing this shade. It's a pretty pale pink, and I couldn't resist.
2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Face Wash ($24) - I usually just stick to drugstore brands of face wash, unless I'm trying to deal with a breakout, but every now and then I'll splurge on Purity. It's one of my favorites! I love that it can remove all my makeup but is gentle enough that my eyes never sting.
3. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Sloane Ranger ($15) - When I saw this color in the bottle, I wasn't too impressed. It seemed just okay to me. But then I looked at swatches of it on a few nail polish blogs and fell in love! Thank you, Google Image Search, for convincing me to spend way too much money on Butter London.
4. Butter London Glazen Eye Gloss in Frosted ($24) - Before this came out, I saw it on Butter London's Instagram and was so intrigued. The consistency is similar to pudding, but it looks like dry eyeshadow once it's applied. I sampled it at Ulta and love it! I'm hoping to snag it if Butter London has a Cyber Monday sale.
5. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo ($14.50) & Conditioner ($16.50) - Is there a difference between cheap and expensive shampoo? Probably not, but I always get sucked into buying a fancy brand. I usually change brands every time I run out, but I've stuck with this one recently.
6. Trouve Drape Front Leather Jacket in Brown Saddle ($329) - I stalked the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in July and fell in love with this jacket. It was half this price, but I still debated ordering it. It sold out before I'd decided, so I called Customer Service and they tracked one down for me. IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE IT IS PERFECT.
7. Hush Puppies Cyra Catelyn Chukka Boot ($98.95) - Ugh, I hate buying shoes. My feet are long and narrow, so I can have a hard time finding shoes I love that fit correctly. Thankfully, these were the perfect fit! I've wanted this style for a while, and I'm so happy it's finally cool enough outside for me to wear them.
8. Madewell Leather Transport Satchel in True Black ($188) - I got this purse for my birthday, and I absolutely adore it! I love the combination of black and brown + the size is perfect. Although I'm carrying a diaper bag more often these days, this is still my go to purse when I'm out and about by myself.
9. Kendra Scott Tessa Stud Earrings in Raw Cut Lapis ($60) - These are technically sold out (sorry!), but I still had to include them. I bought these gorgeous lapis studs at a small boutique while I was on vacation, and they're my favorite earrings lately. I love that they make a statement while still being small/practical!
10. All Four Stars by Tara Dairman and Den of Wolves by Juliet Marillier - I've been in a major Middle Grade mood lately, and All Four Stars is high on my TBR. It sounds adorable! And fall puts me in the mood for fantasy, so I recently binged the Blackthorn and Grim series (Den of Wolves is the last book) and thoroughly enjoyed it!
11. Starbucks Iced Vanilla Soy Latte - Although I've never been a huge coffee drinker, I've become obsessed with iced lattes lately. They're just so delicious! I downloaded the Starbucks app and created a Rewards account - that's how committed I've been. Cassie is pleased she helped create a coffee monster.
12. Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life - OH MY GOSH, I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER 25. SERIOUSLY, CAN IT GET HERE SOONER?! I hope you've seen the new trailer that came out last week. I've already watched it four times, and it looks beyond perfect! I love these ladies, and it's a dream come true for this show to be back.
13. Georgica Pond from Johnnyswim ($11.99) and Inheritance from Audrey Assad ($7.99) - Johnnyswim is a fantastic duo, and this album doesn't disappoint! I've had it on repeat lately. I found Audrey Assad's Inheritance when I was searching versions of "Be Thou My Vision" on Spotify. This album of hymns is so gorgeous!
14. Outlander: Season 2 ($29.99) - So excited this is finally out on Blu-Ray/DVD! I don't have Starz and couldn't justify getting it just to watch this show, so I've been looking forward to this release for quite a while. Dragonfly in Amber wasn't my favorite book, but I can't wait to see it come to life on screen.