Some of my favorite posts are ones where bloggers highlight the products they're loving lately or the things they're currently coveting. Posts like that always put new products on my radar and give me great ideas for gifts. I love this kind of content so much that I decided to start incorporating it into my blog by highlighting my loves and lusts and each season. Rather than give it a creative name, I thought my blog name was more fitting. So, here's what I'm so obsessed with this winter:
1. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Lemon ($8) - My lips get so dry and cracked during the winter, and then I make them worse by picking at them. I recently bought this lip balm to help, and it's so good!
2. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb ($38) - I recently asked a Sephora employee for her recommendation on choosing a new moisturizer, and she suggested this one. I'm in love - my normal/dry skin is soaking it up!
3. LUSH Lovestruck Bubble Bar ($9) - There's nothing like a hot bath at the end of the day for a little rest and relaxation. It's my favorite, especially if I have anything from LUSH on hand. I'm dying to buy this emoji bar.
4. Simple Micellar Cleansing Water ($9) - I hadn't heard of micellar cleansing water before my mom gave me a bottle, but I'm totally on board now. I love that it removes all of my makeup without any oiliness or residue.
5. Thayer's Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner ($11) - Toner has never been a part of my skincare regimen, but someone recommended it recently. I bought this one based on reviews and have been really pleased.
6. c.Booth Peppermint Vanilla Body Lotion ($8) - This was a total impulse purchase while wandering at the grocery store. It just smelled so lovely! I keep it by my bed and use a little every night before going to sleep.
7. Betsey Johnson Women's Brow Bridge Sunglasses ($20) - I have a pair of Ray-Bans that I love, but I wanted a pair of slightly funkier sunglasses just for fun. When I found these at Nordstrom Rack, I scooped them up!
8. Monica Vinader Riva Diamond Hoop Ring ($250) - So, I don't own this ring... yet. It caught my eye while I was browsing on Nordstrom recently, and I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe I'll treat myself with birthday money?
9. Merona Women's Ultimate Tee ($12) - I bought a ton of these Ultimate Tees at Target a few months ago, and they're my go to lately. They're perfect with a cute scarf or under a sweater, which is why I gravitate to them.
10. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneaker in Polar Blue ($30) - My feet grew while I was pregnant, so I needed a new pair of tennis shoes (or two). I got a pair of plain Nikes but couldn't resist these Converse in this color, too!
11. Frye Harness 12R Leather Boot ($278) - These boots were probably my most coveted shoes EVER, so opening them up on Christmas morning was beyond exciting. I wear them all the time with pretty much everything.
12. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - This was my last book of 2016, and I haven't stopped thinking about it. It was so adorable! I finally have the hardcover in my hands and am already contemplating a re-read.
13. A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn Audiobook - I've been on a major audiobook binge lately, and this was one of my favorites! It's such a delightful story, and the narrator was absolutely fantastic.
14. Grantchester: Season 2 ($20) - Nick and I rang in the New Year with the second season of this show, which was so much fun. I love James Norton as Sidney Chambers, the crime-solving vicar in a small English village.
15. A United Kingdom - I keep seeing ads for this movie on PBS, so I'm dying to go see it in theaters. I've had a soft spot for Rosamund Pike ever since she played Jane Bennet and narrated Pride and Prejudice.
16. Donut Shop Coffee K-Cup Pods ($20) - In the Fall 2016 Edition, I mentioned that I was obsessed with Starbucks. My coffee addiction is still here - to the point that I'm now making multiple cups at home. Oops!
17. Echo EP from VÉRITÉ ($4) and ÷ (Deluxe) from Ed Sheeran ($13) - I've been streaming VÉRITÉ's music lately and am enjoying it. And I cannot wait for Ed Sheeran's new album because I love what I've heard so far.
What have you been so obsessed with this winter?