Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new topic and invite everyone to share their answers. I'm so obsessed with lists - so I obviously love this feature!
Top Ten Series I Want to Start
This week's topic is technically ten series I have yet to finish, but I couldn't think of that many. Most of the series I haven't finished fall into one of two categories: 1) series I don't plan on finishing or 2) series that aren't complete yet. So, I decided to twist this topic (since I do love series) and share ten that I want to start:
1. Lady Emily Series by Tasha Alexander - I bought the first two books in this series when I spotted them on clearance one day. I don't read many mysteries, but the historical fiction aspect seems right up my alley.
2. Shadowfell Series by Juliet Marillier - After falling in love with Marillier's Sevenwaters series, I bought a ton of books off her backlist. I have the entire series just sitting on my shelves and waiting to be read.
3. Maids of Honor Series by Jennifer McGowan - I put this series on my TBR after Morgan raved about it, and then she surprised me with a copy of the first book. The series is now complete, so it's the perfect time to start.
4. Abhorsen Series by Garth Nix - When I realized how much I was enjoying fantasy, I bought some of the "classics" that I felt I'd missed out on. This was one of them, and now I just need to make time to read it.
5. Song of the Lioness Series by Tamora Pierce - Here's another fantasy classic that I missed growing up! I bought a box set of this entire series last month, so I've got everything I need to finally binge them.
6. The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson - I've had this book on my shelves for so long! A friend gave me an ARC of it a while ago, and then I traded with Holly for the hardcover... and I still haven't read it yet.
7. Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson - Nick bought me this series for Christmas last year. I know so many people who love these book, and that's a big reason I want to read it. I hope I'm not disappointed!
8. A Darker Shade of Magic Series by Victoria Schwab - I bought this book not long after it came out, and I honestly thought I'd read it right away. Yeah, about that... It will be my first read from Schwab, so I'm excited!
9. Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch - I mentioned to Alexa that I was interested in this series, and she gave me the first book for Christmas. I'm excited that the second book will be out soon, so I can read both!
10. The Keepers' Chronicles by Becky Wallace - My #otspsecretsister sent this book to me in August, and I'm thrilled because it's been on my radar for months! She really enjoyed it, so I'm hoping I will, too!
Which series should I start first?